+ 27 21 300 1314
V903 Permanent Cape Town
Our client in the financial industry is looking to employ a Helpdesk Support Engineer, to provide specialist input and support to all users
- Installing, troubleshooting windows based desktops, applications.
- Configuration to access the network resources, Drives, Printers.
- Maintaining IP enabled printers and phones.
- Supporting end users for desktop problems.
- Installing and configuration of desktop applications.
- Understanding of remote support and management application like Damware, PC Anywhere,
- Thorough understanding of corporate network using Microsoft Active Directory Domain.
- End user Authentication and authorisation, user permission.
- Thorough understanding of IP networks and troubleshooting methods.
- The job incumbent should be willing and able to work irregular hours and under pressure when
required by the situation.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Batchelor’s Degree in IT
- 2 years post qualification experience on data-centre operation
- Experience on Microsoft desktop application support
- Knowledge of PC hardware
- IP based printers
- Experience in Apples devices
- Experience in desktop applications
Should you meet the requirements, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact – 021 3001314
Date Posted: 25/08/2017