+ 27 21 300 1314
Rebates Financial Manager
V1091 Permanent Cape Town
Financial Management and Contract Administration of Rebates:
- Take ownership of the Rebate reporting cycle from cradle to grave.
- Management of the Rebate department administration employees: Motivate, guide, develop and manage the department employees in order to meet the department and teams objectives.
- Develop, design and improve computer systems and business processes relating to Rebates in order to ensure accounting and management reporting accuracies and efficiencies. Continuously evaluate and improve processes ensuring best business practice at all times.
- Review and authorize the Rebate section of all new, amended and renegotiated Supplier Agreements.
- Ensure integrity of Rebate master file information and authorize any changes to the master file. Recommend and project manage improvements where required.
- Manage monthly calculation, deduction, collection and distribution of Rebates.
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve Rebate related queries and disputes.
- Ensure Rebate bank accounts and ledger accounts are accurate and reconciled.
- Prepare monthly management information and statistics on Rebates accrued, invoiced, collected and outstanding.
- Ensure prompt collection of Rebates owing. Clear any backlog of Rebates owing.
- In association with operational Divisional Financial Managers (DFM’s), ensure Rebate accruals at stores are accurate and reconciled at all times.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant Honours degree in Financial Management or similar with articles
- 5 years’ experience in retail environment in a similar position
- Proven experience in all aspects of financial management and administration of Rebates
- Planning and Organising, Accuracy and Attention to detail, Analytical ability, Quality Management, Initiative/proactive, Management Control, Project Management, Relationship Building, Resilience, Tenacity, Integrity, Credibility and Energy
- *Honesty and integrity; *Valuing diversity; *Responsibility and Accountability to customers; *Urgency and energy; *Performance Culture
Should you meet the requirements, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact – 021 3001314
Date Posted: 19/03/2018