+ 27 21 300 1314
External Sales Rep
V1116 Permanent Cape Town
To provide an external presence in the building materials market for the company, following up contacts for new business as well as providing an external link between the store and the existing customer base.
- Increasing customer base by
O Conducting “cold calls” to new / potential customers o Representing the client positively in the market place
O Structured calls to existing customers
- Attaining monthly sales budgets
- Presenting and following up on quotations
- Dealing with customer queries
- Offering advice and/or alternatives to customers
- General administrative tasks
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Matric (Sales Diploma/Certificates)
- 2 years’ sales experience in the building retail environment, construction/hardware and paint
- 2 years’ experience as an external sales representative
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
The candidate needs to have the following:
- Must have experience within the building retail environment.
- Must have own vehicle + driver’s licence Excellent networks
- Familiar with the surroundings of Mitchells Plain
- Benefits: Include Provident fund (with flexible life cover, disability benefit and retirement savings).
- Computer knowledge (Word and Excel); Good interpersonal skills; Product knowledge; Customer focus; Sales ability/persuasiveness; Knowledge of Kerridge; and Timber, Excellent written and verbal communication.
- *Honesty and integrity; *Valuing diversity; *Responsibility and Accountability to customers; *Urgency and energy; *Performance Culture
Should you meet the requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact – 021 3001314
Date Posted: 16/05/2018