+ 27 21 300 1314
Guest Service Agent
V744 Permanent Cape Town
Our client, a 5 star hotel, based in Cape Town is looking to employ a front desk agent.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To attend daily briefings & follow up on any pending items.
- To provide a smooth check in and check out for all guests while at the same time taking care to ensure a comfortable stay.
- To ensure that all department & guest reports, dockets and correspondence are completed accurately and punctually.
- To ensure all takings for the day are correct, balanced and banked according to hotel policy and procedure.
- To adhere to the departments and hotel’s policies and procedures as laid down and prescribed from time to time.
- To carry out any other functions and responsibilities as is directed by the Front Office Management to ensure the smooth running of the front desk.
- To be aware of all the promotions and functions within the hotel.
- To ensure that long stay and regular guests are acknowledged and their preferences are actioned as well retained for future stays.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma / Degree from a reputable hotel school.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Front Office or similar role within a luxury hotel environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Team & Goal Orientated.
Should you meet the requirements, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact – 021 3001314