+ 27 21 300 1314
V918 Permanent Cape Town CBD
Our client, a luxury 5 star Hotel, based in Cape Town, is looking to employ a Head Concierge:
To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Concierge department and co-ordinate with various other departments in order to ensure personalised, prompt and flawless service to all guests.
Direct the concierge team which includes the porters and doormen.
Be well versed in the events, happenings in and around the city.
Be well connected to key restaurants, venues, and contacts in airlines, theatres and other leisure outlets for last minute guest requests.
Maintain and control the use of the arrival and departure luggage room, ensuring that luggage is properly stored and labelled at all times.
Identify training needs, develop training plans and implement training sessions for all associates within the section on a regular basis.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role and Hotel Management diploma/degree – advantageous
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Exceptional communication, organisational & administrative skills
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Opera, etc)
- A sound knowledge of Cape Town and surrounds
Should you meet the requirements, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact – 021 3001314
Date Posted: 04/09/2017