HR Business Systems Administrator / Specialist
V871 Permanent Cape Town
Our Client, located in Montague Gardens, is currently looking to employ a HR Business Systems Administrator/Specialist to join their dynamic IT Team. The incumbent will be responsible for automating manual activities and improving processes and enhancing the accuracy and efficiencies of HR & Payroll systems. They will also be expected to be a team player, show commitment and operate in a professional manner when dealing with the customer and other team members.
• Provide a full range of system administration support for Resourcelink, Timekeeper, Impro, Cornerstone On Demand and Document Mangement System with minimal supervision and/or escalation to IT.
• Responsible for automating manual activities and improving processes and enhancing the accuracy and efficiencies of HR & Payroll systems. • Partner with Users to identify and develop HRIS dashboards with metrics and benchmarks to assess HR and organizational issues, effectiveness and opportunities.
• Responsible for impact analysis and the subsequent execution of administrative tasks on the HR Business Systems Applications – this role will have access permissions to perform design, customization, maintenance tasks and advanced system configuration. • Following defined procedures and standards in execution of assigned work tasks while working under supervision and independently to ensure the stability and availability of application within the specific area of responsibility, including the provision of advice, guidance and support to business users and technical staff. • Monitoring systems activity trends and working with senior colleagues to agree on required future system enhancements.
• Grade 12
• Professional relevant IT qualification Level 6/7 or equivalent knowledge and skills
• System Administration Certificate
• ResourceLink; XP007; XP008
• 5-8 years ICT background particularly in HR Business Systems
• Experience as first line support
• Experience as a test analyst
• Experience as a system administrator
• Exposure in the financial services sector
• Understand/exposure to software, programming and development
• Analytical Thinking and Attention to Detail
• Holistic/Big Picture Thinking (Includes Forward Thinking)
• Judgment and Decision Making
• Problem Solving (Includes Reasoning)
• Deadline driven
• Ability to prioritize
• Ability to work under pressure (high stress tolerance)
• Ability to work with both people and data
• Proactive / takes initiative
• Ability to identify problems
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision and to be a definite team player, when required
Should you meet the requirements, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact – 021 3001314
Date Posted: 12/07/2017