+ 27 21 300 1314
IT Support Technician – Hospitality
V976 Permanent Cape Town
Our client, a luxury 5 Star Hotel, based in Cape Town is seeking an IT Support Technician.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and support the IT systems of assigned businesses/entities.
- Implement systems configuration and design in line with the IT policies and IT projects.
- Resolution of support tickets assigned by the IT Manager or automated based on skill sets.
- Comply with internal SLA for service resolution.
- Contribute to company knowledge base .
- Implement the company wide standards and policies.
- Assist the management of IT in systems risk and compliance alignment.
- To communicate and provide recommendations to the IT Manager.
- Based on the schedule defined by IT manager be on call for off-hours/weekend support to IT systems.
- Communicate relevant information to the department and ensure that the IT Manager is kept well informed of any problems/queries that have arisen.
- Report any problems/complaints to IT Manager.
- Attend departmental or Company meetings as required.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure good communication and offer support.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- MSP or equivalent certification (MSCE [Including MS SQL], CompTIA or similar professional certification advantageous).
- 3 Years’ experience in Hospitality IT Management for a known/established hotel group.
- Must have good knowledge of TCP/IP, IT Infrastructure, Windows Operating systems (both server and client), Windows AD, Converged Networks (Voice, Data Video), HP/Cisco Networking, IT Security, Voice Systems, Hospitality HSIA & Oracle Hospitality products.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Exceptional communication, organisational & administrative skills.
Should you meet the requirements, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact – 021 3001314
Date Posted: 27/10/2017