+ 27 21 300 1314
Quality Assurance Analyst
V1088 Permanent Sea Point
Our client, a large, international Hospitality Group is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst.
The OTA Quality Assurance Analyst position has proven knowledge and experience with handling the responsibilities of the OTA/eChannel Support Desk. This position’s primary responsibility is to evaluate parity concerns as well as analyze and compare data through OTA extranets, vendor tables, MARSHA, HPP and any other corresponding reports. Additionally, this position supports hotels, eCommerce teams, and Online Travel Agencies (OTA’s).
- Researches, identifies, and resolves hotel rate discrepancies and incorrect content appearing on approved and non-approved OTA
- Addresses parity issues for hotels in all applicable systems resulting in the need to verify information in various systems including but not limited to MARSHA, eFAST, HPP and OTA extranets, or as identified by automated rate shopping technology.
- Effectively and professionally communicates resolution strategy to hotels, eCommerce, and OTA partners offering support and guidance that impacts rates, availability and content on OTA
- Provides follow-up on concerns/problems via phone and email to ensure issues are resolved in a satisfactory
- Processes rate additions, updates, and deletions via eFAST (Electronic Forms and Submission Tool)
- Processes daily, weekly, & monthly error logs and audit reports, compiles rate shopping data.
- Communicates hotel company affiliation changes to OTA
- Responsible for maintaining rate shopping parity emails, OTA participation numbers and ensures accuracy of information by processing eFAST Maintain and communicate updated OTA participating hotels list to rate shopping partner.
- Establishes and maintains department, hotel, Corporate, and OTA partner Works effectively with hotels, internal/external partners, and Customer Care and Channel Support associates.
- Supports Senior eChannel Support Specialist with providing updates on OTA program additions, procedure updates, and technological enhancements geared toward hotel participation in approved OTA
- Understands/researches issues with direct connect platform including issues that cause reservations to fallback to
- Processes all ARI General Message queues for direct connect OTA
- Reviews and addresses issues in ARI
- Loads and maintains rate vendor tables in
- Research information in OTA extranets to identify any potential content and rate mismatches across direct booking channels and applicable
- Performs a variety of other duties as directed by management
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS:
- Possess understanding of approved OTA sites, systems, & contracts, MARSHA, eFAST, and Channel Support policies and
- Possess understanding of technical systems and
- Possess professional and effective verbal and written communication
- Proven time management
- Possess strong comprehension skills, which allow for the clear and concise explanation and understanding of customer/client questions and
- Ability to recognize customer/client needs quickly to determine the appropriate response in an accurate, courteous, and professional
- Ability to assemble facts and accurately make a determination as to what action needs to be initiated to achieve
- Able to understand and utilize all available resources and processes to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of required
- Ability to operate as a member of a team and assist others when
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and efficiently organize work based on business
- Ability to operate software programs, (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook) which require intermediate computer
- Must be able to work a flexible
- Possess both team management and change management
- No written warnings in the last
- 5 or less occurrences/2 notifications on
- No written warnings within the last 12
- 1 year experience in OTA/eChannels Support Desk
Should you meet the requirements, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact – 021 3001314
Date Posted: 13/03/2018