+ 27 21 300 1314
Sales Exec – Hospitality
V991 Permanent Cape Town
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To attend relevant trade fair/exhibitions/networking events and company events as requested by the company.
- Conduct sales calls to various client’s offices.
- Conduct site inspections for all market segments as requested, which may include out of office hours and weekends.
- Find new business whilst maintaining existing relationships with current clients to maximise hotel revenue/sales.
- Responsible for maximising revenue in key areas of responsibility.
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients to encourage repeat and new business.
To identify new opportunities for the business and actively seek out new sales opportunities.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Ensure all leads are captured in OSC.
- Weekly follow up on leads and update information.
- Work with Groups & Events team and Revenue manager to ensure best pricing strategy on quotes.
- Negotiate with clients in order to confirm the business to contract stage.
- Introduce initiatives to raise awareness of the hotel.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma/Degree from a reputable hotel school -advantageous.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role.
- 3-5 Years Groups/Events/Conferencing Experience – preferred.
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Should you meet the requirements, please email your cv to email@example.com or contact – 021 3001314
Date Posted: 22/01/2018