+ 27 21 300 1314
Senior Forenzic Investigator
V1097 Permanent Pietermaritzburg
R20 000 – 25 000
A vacancy exists in the Pietermaritzburg office of a national firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors for an experienced Senior Forensic Investigator to commence duties as soon as possible.
- The incumbent will be responsible and accountable for supervising, leading, conducting and reporting on forensic investigations, and ensuring that project work conforms to the Company methodology and all standards set by the ACFE.
- The incumbent will be required to conduct forensic investigations throughout South Africa and therefore will be required to live away from home during the course of investigations.
- The incumbent must possess a valid driver’s licence and vehicle and be prepared to travel extensively at short notice.
- The position aims to achieve investigative objectives through quality, in-depth reviews and deliver quality investigations and reporting, as well as execute work programmes with each investigation to ensure that investigative objectives and factual reports are produced.
- The incumbent will assist with preparation of responses to requests for tenders relating to forensic investigative services.
- The incumbent will be required to testify at disciplinary, criminal and civil proceedings.
- The incumbent must possess the following skills:
- Report writing.
- Data interrogation.
- Interviewing of witnesses and suspects.
- Drafting of affidavits.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- An appropriate degree/diploma or equivalent qualification at a minimum of NQF level 7, in any/ combination of the following:
- Forensic Auditing/Investigations.
- Internal Auditing.
- At least 7 years’ appropriate work experience in conducting forensic investigations.
- A minimum of 5 traceable references to be submitted with applications.
- Must pay attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Able to meet deadlines and be innovative in a highly pressurized environment
Should you meet the requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact – 021 3001314
Date Posted: 04/10/2018