+ 27 21 300 1314
Senior Tender Administrator
V1119 Permanent Centurian
R18 000 – 20 000
A vacancy exists at its Centurion Office of a national firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors for an experienced Tender Administrator to commence duties as soon as possible.
- Liaise daily with the Head Office bid team.
- Source new proposals on a daily basis – Newspapers, Tender Bulletins, Government Gazette and etc. nationally.
- Obtain tender documents (collect hard copy, download from client’s website or received via e-mail from client).
- Maintain a regional tender tracking tool.
- Maintain a database of standard documentation/information used for proposals (such as updated CV’s, certified copies of qualifications etc.).
- Inform management of proposal timeously in order to prepare document and avoid any delays with potential problems.
- Ensure compulsory tender briefing sessions are attended; notes are taken and distributed thereafter to relevant people.
- Review tender documents to establish the scope of work and requirements, i.e. physical format for tender, including cover layout, number of copies, special requirements, etc.
- Draw a schedule of required information and documentation (i.e. Original Tax Clearance Certificate; BEE Certificate; Professional Memberships, Reference letters from clients; CK Documents, ID copies of Directors/Shareholders; Proof of Ownership, Company Brochure/Profile, etc.).
- Clarify any special requirements that are unclear with the relevant contact person.
- Create an electronic and manual files/folders for each tender worked on which is accessible at all times to team members.
- Complete tender documentation to specifications.
- Assist with the preparation of standard proposals for review by a designated director.
- Assist with the editing and publishing of the proposal to ensure a consistent high quality is maintained.
- Make the required copies including an office copy.
- Ensure that proper logistics are arranged in order for the tender documents to reach the proposal issuer timeously.
- Update the Tender Register (Name of client, Closing Date, Bid Number, Bid amount, Contact person and details).
- Follow up on all proposals submitted and inform management of progress thereof.
- Maintain a register of registration of supplier databases and ensure timeous update of required information to maintain status.
- Assist with any key account planning and pursuits.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 5 years strong Administration Background
- Ability to work under pressure
- Own Vehicle and drivers license (ESSENTIAL)
- Knowledge of Excel, work, internet and outlook
- Must pay attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills – must be able to compile, analyse and report on statistics
- Innovative and creative thinking skills
- Appreciation of diverseness
- Must be able to think out of the box
Should you meet the requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact – 021 3001314
Date Posted: 23/05/2018