+ 27 21 300 1314
Store / Shift Supervisor
V869 Permanent Century City
Skills Required: Selling Skills
Working knowledge of a store management system
Knowledge of industrial relations
Basic coaching skills
Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office
Experience: 1 – 3 years’ experience in a Store Assistant role in QP or alternatively at least 3 years supervisory experience in a retail customer facing role.
Unique work conditions: Must be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Cashier and Admin functions (back office admin functions i.e. Dolphin lookups; cash-ups, banking and daily reconciliations).
- Perform Stock Room Clerk role.
- Perform Acting manager role.
- Back office administration.
- Action markdowns.
- Store opening and closing.
- Stock counts.
- Achieving individual targets.
- Contribution to store targets.
- Stock management performance.
- Visual merchandising performance.
- Administrative performance – cashing up staff; cash desk supervision; stock control; back-office admin functions.
- Operational planning and objective / target setting, priority setting and scheduling (staff scheduling & daily teas and lunch planning; individual targets).
- Monitoring and reporting (stock management; sales targets; expenses; admin policies and procedures).
- Resolve escalated issues e.g. customer queries.
- Casual recruitment and selection.
- Individual performance management and training / development.
- Motivate and discipline team.
- Company culture and values.
- Effective Operations team member and liaison with internal and external service departments (e.g. IT, Finance, RCS, infrastructure suppliers,etc.).
- Confidence and Decisiveness
- Building Talent / Developing Others
- Adheres to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicates Information
- Writing and Reporting
- Problem Analysis and Judgment
- Planning and Organising
- Quality and Detail Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
Should you meet the requirements, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact – 021 3001314
Date Posted: 10/07/2016